A new software platform that provides law firms with powerful automation and business development tools and enables corporations to align their IP portfolio strategy with their business objectives has been released by Anaqua, the Boston-headquartered provider of intellectual property management solutions.
Called AQX, the new software is built on modern, fast technologies offering many advantages including a simplified user interface, data-rich analytics and business intelligence tools, and end-to-end financial management capabilities.
With AQX, the integration of public and private data analytics enables IP executives to easily track their organizations’ level of innovation, evaluate the strength of their portfolio, monitor the competitive landscape, and identify opportunities to leverage their IP to transform the business.
Financial performance through the product’s Financial Management system can also be tracked. IP matter management, budgeting, cost tracking, accruals, invoicing, and e-billing tools may be utilized to optimize legal spend.
Recognizing that IP management has become a business function, Anaqua’s AQX platform allows law firms to mitigate risk, reduce cost and drive growth through unique analytics and differentiated offering.
Some key features of AQX include:
- Financial Management – Manage how and where IP teams spend money across the business. Users can collect, analyze, and report costs for use in budgeting, accrual forecasting, and monitoring costs for spend optimization.
- Portfolio Insight – Integrate comprehensive internal business intelligence and KPIs with process automation and documents in a single efficient, intelligent environment for more informed decisions.
- Registry Updates – Significant performance improvements with support for Design Applications and ability to create Registry records in bulk from search results.
- Private PAIR – Enhanced support for downloading Private PAIR documents based upon the USPTO’s updated secure access methodology.
- Financial System Integration – Two-way integration allowing AQX to create matters in a finance system while also supporting data flow from a finance system into AQX.
- Enhanced Innovation Portal (Beta) – Simplify the invention submission process enabling inventors to submit ideas more easily.